How do I return an item?
Due to the nature of our products, we have instill a strict return policy. Please read the following return policy carefully before making a purchase as our return policy have changed. Any additional inquiries, please email customer service.
Do not ship return items without prior approval from customer service.
- All returns must first acquire approval from customer service. Please check if items are eligible for return below under "Return Eligibility".
- Unauthorized returns will NOT be processed nor will it be shipped back again. Make sure to understand all Return Policy terms on this page before contacting customer service.
- Approved returns will be issued a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Do not return if you do not received a RMA number or email confirmation.
- Return shipping fees are responsibilities of the purchaser, and must be pre-paid and insured. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.
- Unfortunately, due to the differences among our products, we do not provide direct exchanges. If you want to exchange an item, two separate transactions will be needed. Contact customer service for instructions.
- Unused items may be returned within 20 days of the purchase date for credit or refund with the prior approval notified by email. After 20 days, no returns will be accepted.
- Opened/used/expired items may not be returned.
- Final sale/show special items may not be returned or exchanged. These items prices are marked as FINAL SALE PRICE. Purchase sale items are your own discretion.
- Return items must have prior approval from customer service.
- Return items must be in their original packaging with seals intact (unopened, unused, unexpired, labels intact).
- Return packages must include a copy of the original invoice and RMA number.
- Return shipping is pre-paid and insured for by the purchaser. We will not be responsible for loss of uninsured returns.
- Box should be padded and packed securely. Any damages will be responsibility of the purchaser.